Blue Ridge, provider of comprehensive, cloud-native supply chain planning solutions, announced today that the company achieved a record 1st half in company growth and customer expansion. The company, headquarted in Atlanta, enjoyed a banner six months led by the addition of a record amount of customers adopting the Blue Ridge solutions, the major release of version 2017, key executive appointments and a successful BLUEPrint customer conference held in the US and Nordics.
“We continue to see record interest from retailers and distributors in need of a supply chain planning solution that can be implemented quickly and provide immediate value,” said Jim Byrnes, CEO of Blue Ridge. “Companies are realizing that the legacy on-premise supply chain solutions that they’ve held onto for years have outlived their value. Only cloud-based solutions that have a full view into real-time consumer data can provide true inventory optimization.”
Highlights from the 1st half of 2017 include:
· The company welcomed several marquee brands that were drawn to Blue Ridge’s innovative supply chain solutions. Companies like Martignetti, Rhee Brothers, RaceTrac and others helped Blue Ridge achieve record setting revenues for the 1st half of 2017.
· New customers continued to represent an accelerating replacement cycle for on-premise supply chain planning solutions. Several customers chose to replace their legacy JDA E3 solutions with cloud-native solutions from Blue Ridge.
· Blue Ridge launched version 2017, a major update to its industry-leading cloud-native supply chain planning technology. Blue Ridge precisely connects the supply chain to consumer demand, enhancing customer experience by ensuring products are available at the right time and place without excessive investments in inventory and logistics. The 2017 release includes product enhancements to positively impact supply chain performance and improve the bottom line.
· In early 2017 the company added key executives to further strengthen the management team. Jim Byrnes was introduced as the new Chief Executive Officer responsible for long-term strategy, accclerating growth and strategic relationships. Leveraging extensive supply chain technology experience, Rajesh Veliyanallore was appointed Chief Data and Analytics Officer and Santhosh Srirambhatla joined as Vice President of Product Development.
· The company held the annual BLUEPrint 2017 customer conference in Atlanta and Oslo, Norway with record attendance from leading retail and distribution companies looking to learn and share their transformational supply chain experiences. Attendees were immersed in compelling customer success stories from foodservice, wine & spirits and retail organizations.
· Greg White, President and Rod Daugherty, Vice President of Product Strategy were named by Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine as 2017 Pros to Know, a listing of top supply and demand chain industry professionals. This is White’s fourth consecutive time on the list, and the third consecutive award for Daugherty. White and Daugherty are recognized for supply chain planning innovations that enable retailers and distributors to manage the unique dynamics of providing finished goods directly to their customers with unprecedented forecasting precision.