Arketi Group, a B2B technology digital marketing and public relations firm, has been recognized as one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2017 Atlanta Best Places to Work. Arketi Group earned a spot on the publication’s Small Companies list.
“This award reflects our ongoing efforts to foster a culture of partnership, outreach and, most importantly, personal and professional growth,” said Rory Carlton, principal at Arketi Group. “But company culture cannot be imposed by management – it arises spontaneously from all the people involved. So, this award is a tribute to everyone at Arketi who makes the firm a great place to work.”
The fourteenth year of the award, The Atlanta Business Chronicle, along with Quantum Workplace, conducts scientifically valid survey for nominated companies. Survey questions covered topics from work environment to people’s practices.
Employee comments included:
· “No matter the level of one's role in the company the mutual respect here is palpable–more than any other company I have ever worked.”
· “The team is more like a family.”
· “Creative benefits and just a fun environment.”
· “The people, the culture, and the consistency of the work produced make for a perfect work-life blend.”
· “People care about what they create, and in turn, everyone puts in a great effort.”
· “Simply put, Arketi is the $h!t!”
The winning companies were honored during a Sept. 6 ceremony at the InterContinental Buckhead.