A craftsman-style property on over four acres of land has just listed in Milton. The $725,000 home features a private pond in a secluded setting. Listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Lisa Tipton and Tom Upton, the home is located at 15065 Birmingham Highway.
Additional property details include:
· Three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one partial bathroom
· 2,880-square-feet of living space
· 4.35 acres of private land
· Fully-renovated with an open floor plan, end-grain Douglas Fir hardwood floors throughout and Kohler plumbing fixtures
· Modern kitchen with Wolf and Subzero appliances
· 150-year old pine wood beam rafters and vaulted ceilings in living areas
· Master ensuites with dual vanities, soaking tub and separate standing shower
“This home has the character of an older property but with modern, updated features all throughout,” said Tipton.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is a leading residential real estate company with 10 offices and more than 800 sales associates serving the communities of Greater Atlanta. For more information or to view local properties, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.