Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, a leading provider of security and video surveillance platforms, today showcased its unified transit surveillance solutions portfolio at the American Public Transportation Association Expo (APTA) (October 9th-11th), booth #2447 this week at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta GA.
This year’s APTA Expo exhibit will highlight a host of technology solutions focused on providing effective transit surveillance for a wide range of transit industry needs including mobile systems for bus and rail, fixed security options for stations and platforms and specialized mobile solutions for law enforcement use.
On display at the booth will be:
· Ruggedized transit-ready mobile surveillance cameras and recorder solutions suited for installation on board transit buses and rail cars including a variety of interior and specialized exterior camera options optimized for demanding transit applications.
· A variety of high performance fixed security imaging and analytics technology solutions that can monitor vehicle traffic on highways and streets and ruggedized cameras for mission critical surveillance in extreme weather environments.
· 4k-based 360 degree cameras with analytics software that are suited for tracking travelers in station and platform areas.
· Newly released Video Insight VI7 security management software which can seamlessly tie together video assets from various sources to enable a unified video management experience from a single platform, speeding up situational awareness and increasing overall surveillance effectiveness.
· Arbitrator® branded line of solutions which deliver end-to-end evidence capture and management for transit law enforcement applications including in-car cameras and recorders and the latest body worn cameras and evidence management software.
“Panasonic is uniquely positioned to provide a comprehensive surveillance solution for all aspects of transportation surveillance whether fixed, mobile or body worn, empowering transit agencies with the tools they need to provide a safer environment for passengers, drivers and transit police officers,” said Charlie Hare, National Category Manager, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “Panasonic’s unified transit surveillance solutions have proven to be trusted, intelligent and secure for a variety of transit applications.”
About Panasonic System Communications Company of North America
Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, delivers reliable technology solutions for government and commercial enterprises. Technologies include mobile computing devices and support services, point-of-sale solutions, video surveillance systems, video evidence capture and management solutions, professional displays, projectors, digital signage, video production equipment, and office communications and productivity solutions.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Newark, NJ-based Panasonic Corporation of North America is a leading technology partner to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation, and leverages its strengths in immersive entertainment, sustainable energy, automated supply chains and connected mobility to provide integrated solutions for B2B customers. Panasonic was featured in Fortune Magazine’s 2016 ranking of 50 companies that are changing the world and doing well by doing good. Specifically cited were its smart and sustainable technologies, including its contributions to smart cities and the electric vehicle revolution. Learn more about Panasonic’s ideas and innovations at www.PanasonicMovesUs.com.
Connect with Panasonic: